 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18349 (-10)
  DK Productions - LEGO Stinger

Was having fun lately putting a blase space layout on hold to build Technic again. To start, a video-- https://youtu.be/OTMT26zqXhg And, if you have dome old technic parts laying around and feel like making this build, I just finished LDrawing it (...) (8 years ago, 6-Mar-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  March MADNESS -rtl Dinner

After doing the complex math, I can confirm that this Friday March 10th, is indeed our monthly dinner Ergo; Please be advised that of all the monthly dinners you want to attend, THIS is the dinner to go to. I can not give details, but this is where (...) (8 years ago, 5-Mar-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Feb Monthly rtl Dinner

Groundhog day is long past, let us take the time on Friday to honor this mighty rodent and feast on chicken Swiss Chalet Etobicoke 7pm Friday Feb 10th Oh, and we can talk about lego as well. or the new LEGO BATMAN MOVIE!!! I only build in Black (8 years ago, 6-Feb-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Jan monthly meeting

This Friday will be the 2nd Friday of a new month. will you be joining us at Swiss Chalet 7pm Etobicoke, ON Bring me lots of money. or not. Chris (8 years ago, 11-Jan-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Time to reflect - rtl Dinner

Yes gentle reader, It is time again for the end of year blow out we call December monthly rtlToroto dinner. 7pm Swiss Challet Etobicoke Friday Dec 9th Please feel free to bring a cool MOC, and a fun story. thanks (8 years ago, 6-Dec-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Dreams can come true

Yes Lugnet, Dreams really can come true. This Friday is the 2nd Friday of November. (this time I checked) and that means the Dream of the Monthly rtlToronto meeting is here at last. Friday Nov 11th, 7pm Swiss Chalet (Etoicoke) Brick gifts for me. (...) (8 years ago, 8-Nov-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Oct rtlToronto meeting

This is the announcement to let everyone know that this Friday Oct 7th will be the time to have out monthly meeting. Things to be aware of. 1. This is going to be the Thanksgiving weekend. it might be busy at Swiss Chalet 2. It it NOT a Friday the (...) (8 years ago, 4-Oct-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Back to school - back to rtl meals

I could not make this up even if I tried. For this months Sept meeting, at Swiss Chalet (Dundas Etobicoke), This Friday Sept 9th, and 7pm, I would like to discuss this: (URL) lays chips will introduce a Jeff Elliot inspired chip flavor. Let the (...) (8 years ago, 6-Sep-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Aug rtlToronto dinner

(...) I will be there with my kids, I hope to see a few of you there as well ;) Jeff VW (8 years ago, 10-Aug-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Aug rtlToronto dinner

This Friday Aug 12, At 7pm we shall meet and dine post Brickfete at the normal hangout Swiss Chalet Dundas St, Etobicoke. I will not be able to attend due to be being in the USA with family, but dont let that stop Y'all. ;) Chris (8 years ago, 9-Aug-16, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact