 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18342
18341  |  18343
Subject:
Back to school - back to rtl meals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2016 23:25:30 GMT

I could not make this up even if I tried.

For this months Sept meeting, at Swiss Chalet (Dundas Etobicoke), This Friday
Sept 9th, and 7pm, I would like to discuss this:

http://www.marketingmag.ca/brands/lays-and-swiss-chalet-team-up-for-new-flavour-182477

YES, lays chips will introduce a Jeff Elliot inspired chip flavor.

Let the talking begin, and pass the sauce - errrrr chips.

Chris