 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18309 (-20)
  2nd Friday already? rtl dinner

Come one come all to this fridays rtltoronto monthly dinner. time to cash in those festive meal deal coupons! Swiss Chalet Etobicoke 7:00 pm Friday Jan 9th see you there (10 years ago, 7-Jan-15, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Festive Mael Deal

I tried to post this a few days ago, but I could not. I look forward to seeing you tonight at: Swiss Chalet 7:00 pm Dundas St, etobicoke Friday dec 12 Last rtl toronto dinner of 2014. (10 years ago, 12-Dec-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BrickFete Ottawa 2014

I went to the show (with no LEGO in tow at all :( ) But I took lots of video (some of which can never be shown in polite company... ever!) Anyways, here's my edited video of the various creations that people brought-- (URL) always, Janey and the (...) (10 years ago, 3-Dec-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: November - rtlToronto meal

DRAT - cut and paste - The date should read November 14th. oops. (...) (10 years ago, 10-Nov-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  November - rtlToronto meal

It would seem that Brickfete OTTAWA will fall at the same time as the monthly rllToronto dinner. I will be away in our nations fair capital to be with friends as will many other rtler's. While I will not be at this monthly dinner, those of you who (...) (10 years ago, 10-Nov-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  October-ween rtl Dinner

Yep, I have a hankering for chicken. Let's all meet at Swiss Chalet this friday (being the 2nd friday of the month) and we can all eat Chicken, or pasta, or something. Friday Oct. 10. 7:00pm Swiss Chalet Dundas St. Etobicoke Can't wait to see (...) (10 years ago, 7-Oct-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  BACK to School rtltoronto dinner

If you have to attend an rtlToronto Dinner, this is the one to be at. I can't expand on the info, but if you show up, you might end up leaving with more than you came in with. (this could mean LEGO bricks, an STD, or a new Friend who's to say - at (...) (10 years ago, 9-Sep-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Aug rtlToronto dinner

Where or where has my John Neal gone? Where oh Where could he be. yep, its about time for another monthly DINNER!!! This Friday - Aug 8, would be the 2nd friday of the month. And I think would make for a GREAT time to feast of chicken parts. if you (...) (10 years ago, 5-Aug-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July Monthly rtlToronto Dinner

(...) Hey Dave, I had a change of plans, I will not be going tonight.. (10 years ago, 11-Jul-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July Monthly rtlToronto Dinner

(...) I'll go With Fam. Dave K (10 years ago, 11-Jul-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: July Monthly rtlToronto Dinner

(...) Is anyone planning on going, if so I will trek over from the far north. Jeff VW (10 years ago, 10-Jul-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  July Monthly rtlToronto Dinner

By the power vested in me, I declare that the July monthly dinner be changed to a new time and place. I'm thinking The Delta hotel in Scarborough. I also think that we should have it spread out over 4 days. Ergo. If you want to be part of the (...) (10 years ago, 7-Jul-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  JUNE rtlToronto Fathers day feast

Well, when you have a meal the second Friday of every month, its bound to happen once in a while. This FRIDAY JUNE 13th, 7pm - Etobicoke Swiss Chalet The Swiss Chalet will once again play host to our monthly meeting. I hope to see lots of the gang (...) (10 years ago, 10-Jun-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  A little video showing me sorting yellow bricks...

And a quick mini tour of my new storage setup. When the room is fully done, I'll do a new vid for that... Anyway, here's the vid-- (URL) -hope to see many of you at BrickFete this summer! (10 years ago, 2-Jun-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  A little video showing me sorting yellow bricks...

And a quick mini tour of my new storage setup. When the room is fully done, I'll do a new vid for that... Anyway, here's the vid-- (URL) -hope to see many of you at BrickFete this summer! (10 years ago, 2-Jun-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Monthly Simpsons TV eppisode dinner

This Friday is the monthly rtl Toronto dinner Swiss Chalet Etobicoke 7:00 pm May 9. DAVE!!! Stop talking to Janey, I want to watch TV with her. In other news, I want to watch the Simpsons TV show. I can't wait for it to come on TV this Monday May (...) (10 years ago, 5-May-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

And ignorant ppl who might admin other lego forum sites really should stop saying that... As well, before I get to my post, (and to continue with my rant), if you can't respect the fact that, without LUGNET, your little forum website probably (...) (10 years ago, 24-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

And ignorant ppl who might admin other lego forum sites really should stop saying that... As well, before I get to my post, (and to continue with my rant), if you can't respect the fact that, without LUGNET, your little forum website probably (...) (10 years ago, 24-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

  rtlToronto - April Dinner meeting

As per the terms set out by the lawyers involved in the Magno v TLC case it is my obligation to say: This Friday Swiss challet - Dundas St. Etobicoke 7:00 pm - Friday April 11 2014 shoe box rule in effect I (and several people who are NOT lego (...) (10 years ago, 7-Apr-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  OBB Classic Space Layout 2014 @ St. Jacobs Outlet Mall

(URL) and the Toy Building Zone allowed me to set up the OBB Classic Space Layout. The good bit is that it gets to be set up for a few months instead of a few days. Since this layout sits in boxes when it's at home, it's a pleasure to see it set up. (...) (10 years ago, 6-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact