 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18294
    Monthly Simpsons TV eppisode dinner —Chris Magno
   This Friday is the monthly rtl Toronto dinner Swiss Chalet Etobicoke 7:00 pm May 9. DAVE!!! Stop talking to Janey, I want to watch TV with her. In other news, I want to watch the Simpsons TV show. I can't wait for it to come on TV this Monday May (...) (10 years ago, 5-May-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)