 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18249 (-5)
  Happy Thanks Giving - rtlToronto dinner

This Friday is the second Friday of the month, and that means Turkey Day Weekend. Come join AFOL's from the Greater Toronto Area for a Canadian Thanks Giving meal. What better place to celebrate Thanks Giving, than at Swiss Chalet Chicken (...) (11 years ago, 9-Oct-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  I built something...

And it is big... (URL) built it for Shiptember. I really haven't built anything for a 'competition' since rtl stopped having robot competitions many moons ago... I had thought of building something at a larger scale that would complement my space (...) (11 years ago, 2-Oct-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  I built something...

And it is big... (URL) built it for Shiptember. I really haven't built anything for a 'competition' since rtl stopped having robot competitions many moons ago... I had thought of building something at a larger scale that would complement my space (...) (11 years ago, 2-Oct-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: *cough* Chris *cough*

(...) Dave, You do know that I sell 3D Printers to Friends and Family???? On some of the 3D printer forums I read there has been talk about the Peachy Printer. Its a very neat idea. but the $100 price point is a bit of a misleading point. For the (...) (11 years ago, 28-Sep-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  *cough* Chris *cough*

(URL) ordering one :p Dave K (11 years ago, 25-Sep-13, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact