 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18246
Re: *cough* Chris *cough*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2013 17:52:08 GMT

http://www.peachyprinter.com/#!methods/cjg9

I'm ordering one :p

Dave K

Dave,

You do know that I sell 3D Printers to Friends and Family????

On some of the 3D printer forums I  read there has been talk about the Peachy
Printer.  Its a very neat idea.  but the $100 price point is a bit of a
misleading point.  For the $100, I believe you get just the guts to this new
printer.....

For a small amount I will sell you a full, working printer, and I offer a few
hours of hands on training to to get you up and running.

http://www.3dbuildit.com/

http://www.thepyroguys.com/3D/Printer/index.html

Chris