 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18200
Re: Friday Dec 14th - not as bad as Friday the 13th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:11:06 GMT

Lead?  no

Hang at the table where other people show up. Yes.

Chris
3rd nobody from the left.

yeah, when I think of THE Chris Magno, I think of nobody...

Dave K

Keeping it real since 1995 (ish)

Chris

What--you lead the oldest LUG in Toronto?  That's cool!  Though I don't see any
other LUGs in Toronto--at least, not here on LUGNET.

17ish years??  Wow!

I should join your lug!  I'm a builder!  I live (close to) the GTA!

Maybe I'll come out to dinner to see what this is all about!

(maybe)

Dave K