 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18198
Re: Friday Dec 14th - not as bad as Friday the 13th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 02:32:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yep,

Who ever it was, oh so many years ago, that decided that the newly founded group
of Toronto based Lego Adult Fans of Lego should meet on the second Friday of
every month; well lets just say not a lot of foresight was put into what could
be the bad-lucky-est day to hold a meeting.

Long term average theoretically is 1/7... has that been holding true for you? Or
do you guys skip the months where it's the 13th ???