 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18180
    Monthly Dinner - Toronto —Chris Magno
   Well, It has been a few weeks, and after the close of Brickfete, I wish I could find some way to reconnect with the people I met at the show. HEY! How about we have a dinner? I'm thinking this Friday, Aug 10. 7pm at a nice family restaurant like (...) (12 years ago, 8-Aug-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Monthly Dinner - Toronto —David Koudys
   (...) Decisions decisions... do I fight traffic just to have a greasy burger with chris, or do I go home and luxuriate on the back deck watching the sun set... Hmmmm.... Decisions, decisions... I'll jsut say this-- expect to see me when you see me (...) (12 years ago, 10-Aug-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)