 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18180
18179  |  18181
Subject:
Monthly Dinner - Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 19:25:03 GMT

Well,

It has been a few weeks, and after the close of Brickfete, I wish I could find
some way to reconnect with the people I met at the show.

HEY!  How about we have a dinner?

I'm thinking this Friday, Aug 10. 7pm at a nice family restaurant like Swiss
Chalet.

There is a nice one in Etobicoke on Dundas near Kipling Subway Station.

Hope to see you all there.

Regards

Chris