 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18155
    Friday - monthy dinner —Chris Magno
   So, I am sitting here in the waiting room of a Dentists office and the only thing that makes it ok is that its my kids who will be sitting in the chair, not me. The dad-of-the-year award goes too..... Envelope please.... ME!!!! The other thing that (...) (12 years ago, 11-Apr-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)