 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18148
Re: This Friday - meet up rtlToronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:46:34 GMT

This Friday, I will have to decided which seat too take.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK!!!!!

otherwise, lets meet at the Swiss Chalet at 7pm.

All I can say is

"we is so excited" and "Its Friday, Friday..."

Regards

Chris
Pie Judge
B.E.D.

The plan was to go to dinner... and that was a good plan...

Until the weather took a turn for the worst

So, alas, not wanting to drive home later tonight in the snow, I will sadly not
be attending the dinner extravaganza at the Swiss this evening... :(

Dave K