 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18146
Re: This Friday - meet up rtlToronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2012 00:40:46 GMT

This Friday, I will have to decided which seat too take.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK!!!!!

otherwise, lets meet at the Swiss Chalet at 7pm.

All I can say is

"we is so excited" and "Its Friday, Friday..."

Regards

Chris
Pie Judge
B.E.D.