 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18136
  TECHBALL - Game day

IF you can read this, and are on your way.... The Room we are in is on the 4th floor of the Library. You can take the 2nd elevator (not the 1st) Once you exit on the 4th floor, we are the room with all the cool people with Lego. See you soon!!! (...) (12 years ago, 21-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)