 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18136
18135  |  18137
Subject:
TECHBALL - Game day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2012 14:38:23 GMT

IF you can read this, and are on your way....

The Room we are in is on the 4th floor of the Library.  You can take the 2nd
elevator (not the 1st)

Once you exit on the 4th floor, we are the room with all the cool people with
Lego.

See you soon!!!

Chris

B.E.D.