 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18134
    Re: TECHBALL - 2012 —Janey C. L. Gunning
   (...) blah blah Arena is built, thanks to KIDSClub. Here is hoping it holds up! Lame techball robot built. Heading to T.O. for tomorrow morning. See everyone else, who isnt too afraid of being beat, in the morn! Janey "That card is MINE" Red Brick (12 years ago, 20-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: TECHBALL - 2012 —Janey C. L. Gunning
   (...) Here are my pictures of the event... (URL) sure did. Well truth be told, I enjoyed helping the kids with the arena, way more than getting my butt kicked in Techball, HOWEVER, I have once again learned some things, and hopefully my next entry (...) (12 years ago, 28-Jan-12, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)