 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18134
Re: TECHBALL - 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:09:07 GMT

Techball is upon us.
blah blah

Arena is built, thanks to KIDSClub.  Here is hoping it holds up!
Lame techball robot built.
Heading to T.O. for tomorrow morning.

See everyone else, who isnt too afraid of being beat, in the morn!

Janey "That card is MINE" Red Brick