 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18117
    Selling Duplo Interesting Experience... —David Koudys
   So I put the totes of Duplo on Kijiji Got a reply like 4 weeks ago saying that if I helf the duplo for a few weeks , they'd pay more. So we did, and finally today we delivered... Put the totes in the van and headed to the 'not-as-nice' side of The (...) (13 years ago, 22-Dec-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)