 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18104
    Re: Lets plan TECKBALL during this months dinner —Janey C. L. Gunning
   (...) Im excited to hear there will be a techball game, and I am formally requesting that you, Chris Magno, are once again my partner. Since we are the raining ONTARIO Champs! (Yes, thats a second place trophy on my mantel.) If I only had a bot that (...) (13 years ago, 12-Oct-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Lets plan TECKBALL during this months dinner —Ross Crawford
     (...) Hmmmm. Just hmmmm. ROSCO (13 years ago, 13-Oct-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Lets plan TECKBALL during this months dinner —Chris Magno
   Awwwwww So cool! OK, we can again be partners. You distract the French guys, and I will try to learn which way to steer. That was a lot of fun, and I hope more people try out for it next Brickfete. Chris (...) (13 years ago, 14-Oct-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)