 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18106
Re: Lets plan TECKBALL during this months dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2011 02:50:35 GMT

Awwwwww

So cool!

OK, we can again be partners. You distract the French guys, and I will try to
learn which way to steer.

That was a lot of fun, and I hope more people try out for it next Brickfete.

Chris

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

Gang,

When we meet for dinner this month, on Friday. Oct 12.  At 7pm, and Swiss
Challet I suggest we talk about the soon to be upcoming TECKBALL game RTL will
have.

I can't wait to see you all there.

Chris

Im excited to hear there will be a techball game, and I am formally requesting
that you, Chris Magno, are once again my partner.  Since we are the raining
ONTARIO Champs! (Yes, thats a second place trophy on my mantel.)

If I only had a bot that didnt lose its gear every 5 seconds!

Regards,
Janey Red Brick