 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18084
  August rtlToronto meeting

Please join us at 7:00 pm this Friday for the August Monthly meeting. As you may know, the meeting is located at Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas Street West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B5, Canada I will be a tad on the late side, but do not let that stop you. Be (...) (13 years ago, 10-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: August rtlToronto meeting

(...) Hello Chris! Thanks for the reminder for dinner this month. The jury is out right now regarding my presence at this particular monthly dinner. As always, you'll see me when you see me. This was a fine 'kinder, gentler rtl'--nicely done! Dave K (13 years ago, 10-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)