 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18081
    Brickfête - robot games - who won —Chris Magno
   I know you are all curious to know who won, so allow me to (re) announce. 1. For the Autonomous Tug-of-War game, we had a total of one entry. That robot was declared the winner (by Default) Seeing as one of the rules was that the event organizers (...) (13 years ago, 2-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Brickfête - robot games - who won —David Koudys
   (...) Chris, First, always go with your gut instinct. Mine was to get the CS display reasonably decent for showing. Foregoing any gears, I'm comfortable with what I brought to the event. Oh wait, I did have a display in the technic room! Well, (...) (13 years ago, 2-Aug-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)