 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18008
Re: Thanksgiving rtlToronto dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:56:42 GMT

Sorry for the late post.

Due to the fact that this is the first October ever with FIVE weekends in it

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-5-fridays-saturdays-and-sundays-myth

I am pleased to announce our Yearly Thanksgiving fest.

Bring your lego, cause we're gonna rock the house down.*

Friday Oct 9th  7pm.  Swiss Chalet.

Chris

*some conditions apply, your milage may vary, not applicable in Quebec, skill
testing question required

Chris forgot to mention (comes with age--he forgets things..)

This is the

10th ANNIVERSARY of rtlTORONTO Dinners!!!!!!

Yes friends, we have been doing this for A DECADE now!!!

Showing up for food, good times, picking on Chris....

I should be there--have stuff to show...

So see ya at dinner

(wiondering of former rtl'ers'll be there due the the extra special 10th
anniversary--did I mention that it's been 10 years??...)

Dave K