 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18007
18006  |  18008
Subject:
Thanksgiving rtlToronto dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 23:37:37 GMT

Sorry for the late post.

Due to the fact that this is the first October ever with FIVE weekends in it

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-5-fridays-saturdays-and-sundays-myth

I am pleased to announce our Yearly Thanksgiving fest.

Bring your lego, cause we're gonna rock the house down.*

Friday Oct 9th  7pm.  Swiss Chalet.

Chris

*some conditions apply, your milage may vary, not applicable in Quebec, skill
testing question required