 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17987
    A blast from the past... —David Koudys
   (And to make Chris cringe and weep again... ;) ) (URL) rtl 6--Block stacking! I'm posting some pics from my archive to my Flickr page... And know what I found out durning my little research project? The second Friday in this upcoming October will be (...) (14 years ago, 22-Jul-10, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !