 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17987
17986  |  17988
Subject:
A blast from the past...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 00:37:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

(And to make Chris cringe and weep again... ;) )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157624552552954/

rtl 6--Block stacking!

I’m posting some pics from my archive to my Flickr page...

And know what I found out durning my little research project?

The second Friday in this upcoming October will be the 10th anniversary of the rtl dinners as started at Mels...

Just thought ya’d like to know...

Dave K