 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17986
17985  |  17987
Subject:
July 9th - Toronto Legofest (or maybe just an rtlToronto dinner)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2010 17:11:52 GMT

GOOD NEWS

This is a post to tell you about the Toronto Legofest happening in Toronto
Ontario.

You heard it here FIRST!!!!

Where - Toronto, Ontario (aka Swiss Challet)
When - 7 pm (aka - this Friday July 9th)

as per Wiki:  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fest

fest (plural fests)

   1. (in combination) A gathering for a specified reason or occasion

and as per wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego

Lego "...a line of construction toys manufactured by the Lego Group.."

So in my little mind it works like this.  1) we like lego, and B) we shall
gather to talk about out shared love of 1. (aka lego)

ergo, A real live Legofest.

Sure, its just a small thing, but were growing. We need a logo too. Maybe we
should have a contest?

BAD NEWS,

I will not be able to attend this months dinner.... uhh I mean fest, cause Janey
and I will be away.... ya.... away..... camping.

I cant wait to see all the video you wacky guys post to legotube(tm) about the
great fest you will participate in.

Best of times,

Chris

If you design a logo for this Legofest, and your submission is chosen to be the
official logo, then you will win the grand prize of a coveted(1) 1x1 black tile
(slightly used)

1) http://www.thepyroguys.com/nqj/