 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17982
  Looking for a Builder for a TV Show

Hi, My name is Jared. I work for a Los Angeles based production company that will be coming to Toronto on May 21, 2010. We are looking for a builder to make a model out of candy bricks. The bricks are standard 2x4 peg size. I wasn't sure where else (...) (14 years ago, 29-Apr-10, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)