 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17947
  Friday Dinner

Hear YE, Hear YE: What the hell is a "YE?" anyway, tomorrow is the monthly rtl dinner. And this is a quick note to tell you that when I finish work, I will be there. On a better note, Janey said she would be there talking bad about me. so this would (...) (15 years ago, 10-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Friday Dinner

(...) I'm driving my parents to the airport, so I'll be coming late. (15 years ago, 10-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Friday Dinner

(...) I'm sure you are being retorical, but ask and (URL) ye> shall receive anyways! ;^) (15 years ago, 11-Sep-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)