 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17948
Re: Friday Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:27:49 GMT

Topics include, getting Wayne to Sign my passport photo, any new ideas for the
quickly upcoming Tic Tac Toe game where blah blah blah

I'm driving my parents to the airport, so I'll be coming late.