 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17940
  Re: OT: More Bacon

All this talk about bacon has made me want to play with it.... the bacon i mean. Nothing says family fun time like bacon, and dice on laminated cardboard. (URL) can only quote from the game itself: ----snip------ Join Mr. Bacon on a mouth-watering (...) (15 years ago, 1-Aug-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) Hey kids, look at me... this is me NOT TOUCHING this post with a ten foot pole, not even a single wiener or sausage. Janey "Wiener Free Red Brick" Okay, seriously, this is just wrong in so many ways... you take a nice game like Candyland, and (...) (15 years ago, 1-Aug-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)