 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17932
17931  |  17933
Subject:
rtlToronto Tic-Tac-Toe - Room booked
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 04:07:56 GMT

OK,

The stars are aligned. The moon is in the right house. And we will have a
tic-tac-toe game.

On Saturday, September 19th at a BRAND NEW LIBRARY

2178 Bloor St. West
Toronto, ON, M6S 1M8
416-393-7697

http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/hou_az_rn.jsp

9 am set up
12  noon - mockage
1 pm games to begin
3:30 pm Chris declared winner

we will be using a game board based on this style:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bccook/LUG/TicTacToe/rtl24_game_board.pdf

I will await Derek or Iain, to re-align the PDF to better have the grid be
perfectly in its center. I have not found a better marker, so for now I will
suggest the marker we have all seen and can be purchased at dollarama+.

I would like to stress that this game is going to be more of a "work the bugs
out" game. And will be revisited again.

Let the good times roll.

Chris