 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17931
Re: Dinner on the 10th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 16:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
Just for the record, Im about to drag Chris camping for the next week so neither
of us will be in attendance for dinner.  Enjoy yourselves, see you next month.

Janey "Red Brick"

San and I are camping as of Sunday so we may be back in time for dinner on the
10th.

Depends on how well Josh likes camping...

Dave K
-whose idea of camping now consists of blow up queen size mattress and air card
for laptop...