 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17913
17912  |  17914
Subject:
Spring Shoe Classic Space Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 02:47:46 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MVzC4t6FWo

In which you’ll see our latest classic space layout brought to you by Jeff vW and me.

Interesting highlights include

We used 8 2.5 by 8 foot tables--160 square feet of classic space goodness

4 separate monorail loops--approximately 110 linear feet of monorail track in total

1 moonbase compliant building as built by Jeff vW

assorted classic space vehicles and ships

assorted other space theme vehicles and ships in classic space colours

assorted custom ships, vehicles and buildings (ome in various degrees fo completeness :) )

Anywho, watch, hopefully enjoy, and let me know

Dave K