 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 221
Re: Spring Shoe Classic Space Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:33:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MVzC4t6FWo

In which you’ll see our latest classic space layout brought to you by Jeff vW and me.

Interesting highlights include

We used 8 2.5 by 8 foot tables--160 square feet of classic space goodness

4 separate monorail loops--approximately 110 linear feet of monorail track in total

1 moonbase compliant building as built by Jeff vW

assorted classic space vehicles and ships

assorted other space theme vehicles and ships in classic space colours

assorted custom ships, vehicles and buildings (ome in various degrees fo completeness :) )

Anywho, watch, hopefully enjoy, and let me know

Dave K

shoes? spring shoes? there were shoes involved and i didn’t get there? guys, you need to tell me these things. i’d have found a way. i’d have canceled my plans. man, a chance to hang out with my favourite toronto guys (and gal), to play with lego and get some new spring shoes! life sucks when you don’t get whatcha want. just not too sure what a classic space shoe would look like, would it match my outfit?

seriously sorry i didn’t get to the show, i missed my now annual rite of spring. and you guys, of course. ;)

-§ deborah §-