 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17883
    ControlLab Programming Software —Iain Hendry
   Hi all, I figured I'd start by asking here before venturing out into the rest of LUGNET, but for that batch of ControlLab's that we got years ago, did anyone ever come up with a way of programming or using them? I'd really like to use the one that I (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ControlLab Programming Software —Brian Bachmeier
   (...) The Control Lab interface can be programmed using either Robolab or Lego Engineer. There is some info on Lego Engineer at the following site: (URL) There are other options as well including Lego Control Lab software which uses a text based (...) (16 years ago, 6-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ControlLab Programming Software —Iain Hendry
     (...) Yeah I know :) I need to know where to download this software, though. That's what I'm looking for! -Iain (16 years ago, 8-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ControlLab Programming Software —Iain Hendry
   (...) I don't understand what it means "it runs IN labview" means. ?? -Iain (16 years ago, 8-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)