 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17839
    Re: Can game - can you handle carpeting? —Chris Magno
   I had a 3 finger gripper that I gave up on a few days ago. I decided not to enter if that idea didn't pan out. Tonight, Janey said that I had no choice but to build a bot. with her encouragement, I came up with plan 3.14. v2 At this time, I have a (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Can game - can you handle carpeting? —David Koudys
   (...) what this means for Chris, et al. is that little Joshua is going to make an appearance around May, and therefore I have pre-natal classes all weekend that January and so I can't even make it to the competition. (yeah, I know the badness of (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)