 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17725
Re: What I'll be bringing to dinner tonite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:58:27 GMT

<snip>

Two things.

a) this was a great MOC to see at the monthly dinner. thank you for
bringing it.

Thanks!  I updated it again and added a few more bells 'n whistles

2. Its nice to see you using YouTube, vs, that craptastic homemade
server you use.

YouTube for vids from now on.  However, our little corner of the intert00bs is
much better than yours :p

Chris

Dave K