 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17718
17717  |  17719
Subject:
What I'll be bringing to dinner tonite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:44:45 GMT

(and someone please remind me when we’re at the chalet tonite that I have to bring dinner home for the missus when we’re leaving (in case I forget (what?? dave forget something??? say it ain’t so, joe!!)))

So I threw a few bricks in a blender and hit puree--

Of course I had to blog about it...

A cute little LEGO build...

Anyway, there’s a YouTube vid in the blog, or go right to here--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69-WzIIsGyQ

As I said in the blog, it’s been done before, and it’ll be done again, but it’s kinda cool to see a 1 cylinder pneumatic engine running...

Dave K