 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17716
    More Phun then Lego - technic potential —Chris Magno
    Dave, I know you dont have enough gears, and motors, but if your willing to invest an hour, I think you can make your own on-line-easy-to-animate Lego Technics. I just discovered Phun (URL) download this: (URL) once you can make your own stuff, AND (...) (16 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)