 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17716
17715  |  17717
Subject:
More Phun then Lego - technic potential
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:03:57 GMT

Dave,

I know you dont have enough gears, and motors, but if your willing to
invest an hour, I think you can make your own on-line-easy-to-animate
Lego Technics.

I just discovered Phun

http://www.phun.at/

First, download this:

http://phun.cs.umu.se/wiki/Download

Then, once you can make your own stuff, AND figure out how to "motorize"
something, then down load the "gear maker" here:

http://www.codebot.org/articles/?doc=9516

Chris

I wonder if there is a bacon simulator?

Yes, this is a simple version of the thing Janey was telling me about.
"the incredible machine"