 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17609
  OT: More Bacon

For Chris- Bacon of the Month Club: (URL) also have a two pack a month club...) -Rob A> (17 years ago, 3-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) WOW - BOTM. (bacon of the month) what a neat idea. I have the pics, I just need to compose the post, and regal all with my venture into my latest bacon trial. With the Deep fryer Janey got me for Christmas, I just HAD to try deep fried bacon. (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) Over the holidays we were playing with the deep fryer (made our own blooming onion (URL) ) and kept looking for other things to fry since the oil was hot (we had used a giant cast iron pot on the stove...) I threw in a slice of bologna. It (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)