 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17577
  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) When are you having me over for dinner? Janey "Pass the TUMs, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Bacon popcorn, - was something about my 24hr of my first day off

(...) well, ever since you got me the hand mixer, and we made home made bread after that last OBB train show, I've got a new recipe i want to try, using a different yeast. you up for it? Chris roll'n in dough (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)