 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17532
    Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot —Chris Magno
   OK, Im now back to playing, and building. Ive made a SUPER SIMPLE pan/tilt rig from my craptastic web cam. I want to be able to control the RCX via the interweb. Ive found a few posts online, many point to webrcx (beta 3) - which, i've downloaded. (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot —David Koudys
   (...) <snip> I haven't looked at my webcam pages for like a hundred years... (URL) they're still there. My best guess is the FTP page--get your pics updated somewhere and then get the little jave applet to do the refresh of the page every 10 seconds (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)