 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17463
  Re: ...was - my robot works

(...) We're not having dinner Friday Night???? Derek (17 years ago, 12-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ...was - my robot works

(...) nope. unless the majority want it on friday, but, ive not heard any noise from the mass's Chris (17 years ago, 12-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ...was - my robot works

(...) People shouldn't have to speak up to say dinner is on the second Friday of the month. If we want to change it we shouldn't be doing it the day dinner is expected. We've discussed the fact that constantly and spontaneously changing the dinner (...) (17 years ago, 12-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)