 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17461
    Re: ...was - my robot works —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I was just trying to expand on what Derek said. (not my idea) Having the robot hit the wall doesn't sound good for a couple reasons. I must admit, the thought of Chris' robot tapping the wall, and smashing to the ground does sound fun, it may (...) (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: ...was - my robot works —Chris Magno
   (...) Well, you see, the tip thing is an interesting story. It would seem that once every 17 years, the waitress will automatically add a gratuity to parties over 6. here, I think its best explained in this video. I learned about it at brickworld. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)