 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1745
  Any extra modules? + Quick'n dirty railyard

Hi folks, Anyone else bringing modules to train2? I'm counting JeffVW, JeffE, Iain, Ben and myself right now. Also, my plan is to build a narrow quick and dirty railyard, if no one is up to it, mainly because I have these 18 inch wide pieces of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Any extra modules? + Quick'n dirty railyard

(...) well I'll try not to let you down... :) well that might be smart since Dave isn't "planning" on coming out... also what is the status of some of the other non-RTL attendees...are they coming or not, and what are <they bringing?> Benjamin (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Any extra modules? + Quick'n dirty railyard

(...) So far, it sounds like 4 or 5 are coming from Ottawa, and maybe 3 so far from Montreal. Unless Martin is bringing something, the MonLUG'ois are too busy working on their November Train Show and weren't planning to bring any modules. As for us (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Any extra modules? + Quick'n dirty railyard

(...) Hi, yes I'll be there but the only MOC I'll bring will be rolling stock. That all I can do with my current assignement. I also have a big project for the november train show. Martin (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)