 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17443
Re: milk? urine? batteries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 04:19:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Brian Davis wrote:

Would you be able to pee on your lego robot to make
it work? I just dont know where to start!

Say it with me, Chris: Zipper. Start there.

um, Brian,

Im sure you are a nice guy and all, but your not my type. thanks for the
offer though.

:)

Chris