 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17441
Re: milk? urine? batteries?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:06:40 GMT

We all recall this GREAT post about fluids and RCX's:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=7659

You know, it's easy to forget just how scary it can get, up there north of the
border. I hear they shoot canoes, too...

I just found these new batteries that can be recharged
with water or urine.

For those of us who have been caving even longer than we've been playing with
robotic bricks, that's not too surprising. I've had occassion to recharge my
carbide lamp with my own urine (yes, that really does work, and has literally
thrown new light on a situation a couple of time).

http://www.caves.org/committee/er-ncrc/06189001.HTM

(And no, I've never done anything that stupid. In a cave, anyway.)

Would you be able to pee on your lego robot to make
it work? I just dont know where to start!

Say it with me, Chris: Zipper. Start there.

--
Brian Davis