 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17415
  BrickCity a bust?

(URL) was at hte falls the other day with friends, and they asked if I wanted to go in. It didn't look that interesting so I didn't bother. Turns out that it isn't worth the admission anyway, according to some. So there you are. Dave K (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickCity a bust?

(...) I agree pretty much. It is a bust. The golden gate bridge was nice as well as the niagara falls diorama. I've seen a much better train station built by Derek Raycraft and a much better CN Tower built by Alan Bedford!!! Over 70% of the display (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)